Open Your Heart. Expand Your Thinking. Evolve Your Being. Bring More Light into Your Life.

This great site focuses on amazing ways to bring holistic health and wellness to all aspects of your life.







Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your Perfect Money, Abundance, & Finances

Your Perfect Money, Abundance, & Finances


Remember, money & abundance comes from the Universe. The universe is infinitely abundant and all we have to do is be open and willing to receive good into our lives.
In order to accept more abundance, we have to be open to reprogramming ourselves and looking at any negative beliefs & thoughtforms that we are holding that creates limitation in our lives.


Suggestions:
1. Money is another form of energy
2. Clear out out-dated & negative beliefs about money
3. Intend to create, manage, tith, and save your money with wisdom and love.
4. Read books and watch videos on money.
5. Learn how to invest your money
6. Create clear files about your finances
7. Practice positive money affirmations daily
8. Live below your means
9. Celebrate others people's success



Positive Affirmations:
I use my time and energy where it will create the greatest results.
I receive all the good things my higher self has to give me.
My savings act as a magnet to draw more money.
My debts represent my and others' beliefs in my future earning ability.
I am a valuable person. My path is important.
I create what I want with energy. Good things come to me easily.
I visualize my goal everyday. I am financially independent and free.
I know I can create the reality I want.
All my money is energy awaiting my command to create good in my life.
I ask for what I want. I am open to receive it in whatever form it comes to me.
I know the essence of what I want and I get it.
I choose beliefs that bring me aliveness and growth.
I honor and value my creativity and ideas.
I am always in the right place at the right time.
I choose to live an abundant life.





For more info on money & abundance,
http://moneyabundanceandspirit.blogspot.com/
http://10millionlightworkers.wordpress.com/
http://millionairebillionairetrillionaire.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment