Open Your Heart. Expand Your Thinking. Evolve Your Being. Bring More Light into Your Life.

This great site focuses on amazing ways to bring holistic health and wellness to all aspects of your life.







Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your Perfect Daily Spiritual Pracice

Your Perfect Daily Spiritual Pracice

Having a daily spiritual practice helps us to grow, stay focused, clear away illusions, stay centered, and connected to our inner most truth.


Suggestions:
1. Meditation
2. Chanting
3. Prayer
4. Walking or running
5. Yoga or movement classes
7. Sound
8. Martial Arts
9. Breathwork



Positive Affirmations:
All is well in my world.
I change the world around me by changing myself.
I am present.
I live in the now.
I follow my intuition.




For more ,
Spiritual Awareness: Cultivating A Daily Spiritual Practice - http://adailyspiritualpractice.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment